of Perpetual Help School is sponsored and supported by a single parish and
incorporated into the educational system of the Diocese of Allentown. As a
diocesan school we adhere to the policies and procedures developed by the
Diocesan Office of Education.
As a community of clergy, families, and educators, we
endeavor to meet the challenge of living the faith as
modeled by Jesus, through worship, message, and service. We
recognize that Christian education is a lifelong process,
and we share a ministry that encourages the child's total
development. We strive to be caring individuals, who nurture
the spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and
psychological well-being of our students.
- To know, love, and serve God is the fundamental
value of our school.
- Students, parents, and teachers are all children of
God and therefore treat each other with dignity and
- Our school community has the responsibility not only
for increasing its knowledge of the Catholic faith but
also the practice of it.
- Academic development achieves its fruition within
the context of developing the whole person to its
- All students have the ability to learn but do so at
different rates and in different ways.
- Students, guardians, and educators are essential
components to academic success.
- All children have a right to a safe and nurturing
- The atmosphere in our school should be conducive to
learning and to the development of character and
- Students should understand that success involves
- All members of our school community should feel
welcomed and valued.
- Teachers should expect that students will exhibit
academic effort and conformity to school regulations.