Our Lady welcomes students from all races, creeds, and ethnic backgrounds. Enrollment is generally on a first-come, first-served basis. Since some classrooms are near full capacity (35 students), we do place the children of parishioners and siblings before an offer is made to non-parishioners.
We recommend all interested families set up a school tour with the advancement office. Your tour is your own, and we will be able to answer all of your questions in person! During your tour, we will also review the application and enrollment process.
The first step to enrolling is completing an application packet, which can be obtained from the advancement office for the upcoming school year. The application packet will be made available online for 2019-2020 applicants.
If a classroom opening is available, new students in will be accepted as a candidate for admission upon completion of the following procedures:
- Submit an Application Packet
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by October 15 of the school year
- Grade 1 students must be six years old by October 15 of the school year
- Submit a copy of the child's birth certificate
- Submit a copy of the child's most recent report card (for Grades 1-8)
- Submit a copy of the child's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Submit a copy of the original PA Immunization card from the previous school, or immunization records
- Participate in a student and parent interview with the Principal (Grades 6-8)
- Presentation of any information regarding student disabilities from the parents/guardians (if applicable)
- At the discretion of the principal, transfer students may be required to take an entrance evaluation to assess background knowledge (does not apply to Kindergarten)
- Parents may be requested to obtain tutoring assistance for their child if there is an apparent need that such help would ease the academic transition between schools
- Payment of a non-refundable enrollment fee