2018-2019 yearbooks are now sold out. If you have any questions or concerns about yearbook sales, contact Mrs. Liliana Calantoni at email@example.com or 610.868.6570 x108 as soon as possible!
Our school yearbook is officially on sale!
Cost per book:
- $25 through February 28th.
- $30 March 1st through April 12th
- Online http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A07105570
- Cash or Check: Fill out the order form that was sent home and return to school with your payment. If you are sending cash, please send exact amount. Otherwise, make your check payable to OLPH.
Yearbook Photo Submissions
Get your pictures in the yearbook! The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you have great photos of school and community events like: Bingo, High School Feeder Programs, Cougar Sports, etc. we would like to see them. Our photographers can’t be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here is how you can submit photos online:
- Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
- If it doesn’t automatically log you into the site, enter username: 410623681
- Browse to select the photos you wish to upload.
- Enter information about the photo (grade, event, etc) and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click “Upload Chosen Images”
It’s that easy! Submit your photos today! The last day to submit photos is 03/15/2019.
The yearbook staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Calantoni at firstname.lastname@example.org